- Research and identify potential prospects and business opportunities through social media platforms.
- Willing to learn cold and warm calling to generate leads and schedule meetings.
- Disciplined to maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities, including sales calls and follow-ups.
- Work with the team lead to develop effective sales strategies.
- Engage with potential prospects in a professional manner and provide them with necessary information about our products and services.
- Disciplined to follow up with potential prospects regularly to answer their questions and provide additional information.
- Continuously learn and stay updated on sales and marketing techniques, tools, and strategy.
Requirements (Females preferred):
Education: Fresh Graduates
- Proficient command of English and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Familiarity with social media platforms and other marketing channels.
- Ability to learn cold and warm calling effectively.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and willingness to learn.
Job Type: 8-weeks Internship with potential for Full-Time Employment.
- Full Time
- Marketing Manager